ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a workshop on how to write policy papers. The workshop was organised by Civil Rights Defenders in Podgorica and the participants were eight young researchers coming from the Western Balkans and Turkey. Adnan presented ESI's papers and research.
25 April 2019
Podgorica – ESI at policy writing workshop
- 31 January 2020: Vienna – ESI at Western Balkans roundtable at Austrian MFA
- 24 January 2020: Berlin – ESI at Canada's Balkan coordination meeting
- 17 January 2020: The Hague – Searching for solutions concerning asylum and migration
- 9 January 2020: Nuremberg – ESI discussing asylum policy in practice at the Germany asylum agency BAMF
- 8 January 2020: Freiburg – ESI at panel debate: Gambian migration policy at a crossroads
- 19 December 2019: Banjul – ESI advocating win-win cooperation on migration between The Gambia and Germany
- 18 December 2019: Zurich – ESI in NZZ video interview: The future of migration - Europe's fear and helplessness
- 13 December 2019: Vienna – ESI in jury of BIRN Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 12 December 2019: Berlin – ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 12 December 2019: Tirana – ESI presenting new proposal on EU accession process
- 9 December 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 December 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 December 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 December 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 December 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 December 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 November 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 November 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 27 November 2019: Vienna – ESI presenting ideas on Western Balkans
- More news…