ESI's Adnan Cerimagic speaking in Mostar at the conference organised by the Centre for Political Research of the Faculty of Philosophy at the Mostar University Photo: ESI
ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke in Mostar at the conference on "European integration and common future" organised by the Centre for Political Research of the Faculty of Philosophy at the Mostar University (CPIFF) to mark the sixty years anniversary of the Rome Treaties.
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on Bosnia and the future of EU enlargement. Other speakers included Mr. Mile Lasic, professor of EU integration at the University of Mostar, Mr. Nikola Lovrinovic, chair of the joint EU integration committee in the Bosnian state-level parliament, and Ms. Maja Rimac Bjelobrk Ribac, assistant director of the Bosnian Directorate for European Integration. Teachers and students at the Mostar University and representatives of the civil sector in Mostar attended the conference.
- Blijesak (Bosnian news portal), "Konferencija o EU integracijama u Mostaru: I dalje imamo perspektivu" ("Conference on EU integration process in Mostar: We continue to have membership perspective"), 29 March 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed", 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), "EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina", 12 December 2015.
- ESI, "Escaping the first circle of hell or the secret behind Bosnian reforms", 10 March 2016.
- NATO Review Magazine, Alexandra Stiglmayer, "Work in progress: Bosnia 20 years after Dayton", 18 December 2015.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.
- ESI, "Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum", October 2013.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.