ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 12 juin 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8 juin 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7 juin 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6 juin 2018: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6 juin 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6 juin 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28 mai 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25 mai 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23 mai 2018: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22 mai 2018: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21 mai 2018: Vienna – ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17 mai 2018: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15 mai 2018: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- 5 mai 2018: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4 mai 2018: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3 mai 2018: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 28 avril 2018: Vienna – ESI at FCO preparatory meeting for the Western Balkans London Summit
- 25 avril 2018: Warsaw – ESI meetings on alternatives to the Dublin regulation reform, the rule of law in Poland and public debate on the EU-Turkey agreement
- 24 avril 2018: Brussels – ESI at brainstorming on EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 18 avril 2018: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: East and West in the New World Order
- More news…