ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a workshop on how to write policy papers. The workshop was organised by Civil Rights Defenders in Podgorica and the participants were eight young researchers coming from the Western Balkans and Turkey. Adnan presented ESI's papers and research.
25 April 2019
Podgorica – ESI at policy writing workshop
- 19 septembre 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting group of young people from Serbia, Kosovo, Germany and France
- 16 septembre 2019: Berlin – ESI at working lunch on alternative horizons for Western Balkans youths
- 6 septembre 2019: Cologne – ESI at workshop on the future of young people in Southeast Europe
- 5 septembre 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference with young politicians on the European project in the Western Balkans
- 24 juillet 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 23 juillet 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 12 juillet 2019: La Hulpe – ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 juillet 2019: Madrid – ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 juin 2019: Geneva – ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 juin 2019: Vienna – ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 juin 2019: Passau – ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 juin 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 juin 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 juin 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 juin 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 juin 2019: Vienna – ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 juin 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkey’s influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 juin 2019: Stockholm – Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 juin 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 mai 2019: Budapest – ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- More news…