Verena Knaus was a participant in the visa conference "Visa Ghetto Kosovo?" where she presented ESI's Schengen White List Project in a panel discussion about Kosovo's prospects to be included in the EU's visa liberalisation process. Other participants included Zenun Pajaziti, Minister of Interior, Yves de Kermabon, Head of EULEX, Janina Hrebickova, Ambassador of the Czech Republic, and Engjellushe Morina, Executive Director of IKS.
22 June 2009
ESI in Pristina: Visa Ghetto Kosovo?
- 8 Mayıs 2019: Berlin ESI at Aspen Institute conference on Western Balkans reform processes
- 26 Nisan 2019: Prague – ESI at conference on foreign influence in the Western Balkans
- 25 Nisan 2019: Podgorica – ESI at policy writing workshop
- 25 Nisan 2019: Prague ESI at film screening and roundtable on the Balkan route today
- 23 Nisan 2019: Tirana – ESI at policy forum on the Europeanization of the Western Balkans
- 10 Nisan 2019: Brussels ESI at conference on how the EU can regain relevance in the Western Balkans
- 6 Nisan 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference and workshop on EU-Bosnia relations
- 6 Nisan 2019: Berlin – ESI at taz lab: Fortress Europe - The future of sea rescues
- 5 Nisan 2019: Warsaw – ESI at meeting on EU-Western Balkans relations
- 30 Mart 2019: Nuremberg – ESI at the CSU Europe party convention
- 20 Mart 2019: Brussels ESI at the European parliament: the collapse of rule of law in Poland and what to do
- 17 Mart 2019: Belgrade and Tirana – ESI participates in ECFR study trip to Serbia and Albania
- 11 Mart 2019: Berlin – ESI at symposium: Three years EU-Turkey Deal - What next?
- 11 Mart 2019: Pristina, Skopje, and Belgrade – ESI at conferences on the future of the Western Balkans
- 5 Mart 2019: Paris ESI at the inaugural conference of the Intelligence Network in Europe
- 28 Şubat 2019: Brussels – ESI at workshop on Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
- 25 Şubat 2019: Paris – ESI at the French Senate: What policy France should propose for sea rescues, asylum, and migration at Europe's external borders
- 20 Şubat 2019: Brussels ESI at round table on EU-Western Balkans relations
- 19 Şubat 2019: Brussels – ESI at workshop on human rights sanctions
- 18 Şubat 2019: Vienna – ESI at event on West Balkan strategy
- More news…