ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 12 Temmuz 2018: Brussels – ESI at round table on the European future of Bosnia
- 24 Haziran 2018: Vienna ESI in live debate on Austrian TV: "Asylpolitik als Zerreißprobe wie schafft Europa das?"
- 21 Haziran 2018: Freiburg ESI at public event on migration: "Safe pathways instead of deadly sea
- 20 Haziran 2018: Bern – ESI briefing on caviar diplomacy for the Swiss delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- 20 Haziran 2018: Berlin ESI debating with young social democrats (Jusos) on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 18 Haziran 2018: Prague – Seminar on the future of European migration and asylum policy
- 17 Haziran 2018: Berlin – ESI meets governing board of the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO)
- 12 Haziran 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8 Haziran 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7 Haziran 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6 Haziran 2018: Munich and Salzburg ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6 Haziran 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6 Haziran 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28 Mayıs 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25 Mayıs 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23 Mayıs 2018: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22 Mayıs 2018: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21 Mayıs 2018: Vienna ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17 Mayıs 2018: Dakar ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15 Mayıs 2018: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- More news…