ESI's Gerald Knaus presented an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to seven EU ambassadors to Turkey – Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Netherlands, and Austria – as well as to the Head of the EU delegation, Béla Szombati, Turkish officials, and other international diplomats.
7 February 2014
Ankara – Presentation of an ESI proposal for a new generation of progress reports to EU ambassadors and other international and Turkish officials
- 19 Eylül 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting group of young people from Serbia, Kosovo, Germany and France
- 16 Eylül 2019: Berlin – ESI at working lunch on alternative horizons for Western Balkans youths
- 6 Eylül 2019: Cologne – ESI at workshop on the future of young people in Southeast Europe
- 5 Eylül 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference with young politicians on the European project in the Western Balkans
- 24 Temmuz 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 23 Temmuz 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 12 Temmuz 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 Temmuz 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 Haziran 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 Haziran 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 Haziran 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 Haziran 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 Haziran 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 Haziran 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 Haziran 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 Haziran 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 Haziran 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 Haziran 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 Haziran 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 Mayıs 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- More news…