ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited to speak at the Sixth General assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Batumi where he will moderate the panel "Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership: Reestablishing EU Focus amid Deterioration". Other speakers at the assembly include Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Richard Giragosian, Regional Studies Centre, Martin Hagström, Ambassador of Sweden for the Eastern Partnership, among others.
20 November 2014
Batumi – Human Rights in the Eastern Partnership
- 12 Haziran 2018: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8 Haziran 2018: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7 Haziran 2018: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6 Haziran 2018: Munich and Salzburg ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6 Haziran 2018: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6 Haziran 2018: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28 Mayıs 2018: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25 Mayıs 2018: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23 Mayıs 2018: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22 Mayıs 2018: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21 Mayıs 2018: Vienna ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17 Mayıs 2018: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15 Mayıs 2018: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- 5 Mayıs 2018: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4 Mayıs 2018: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3 Mayıs 2018: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 28 Nisan 2018: Vienna – ESI at FCO preparatory meeting for the Western Balkans London Summit
- 25 Nisan 2018: Warsaw – ESI meetings on alternatives to the Dublin regulation reform, the rule of law in Poland and public debate on the EU-Turkey agreement
- 24 Nisan 2018: Brussels – ESI at brainstorming on EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 18 Nisan 2018: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: East and West in the New World Order
- More news…