On 3 and 4 June 2019 ESI's Kristof Bender participated at an expert roundtable on "Bridging the EU Council presidencies: From Bucharest to Berlin". The event, initiated by the Romanian EU presidency was organised by Global Focus and the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) in Snagov, just outside the Romanian capital Bucharest. The discussions, held under Chatham House rules, focused on Europe and its relations to the US, China and Russia, neighbourhood policy and enlargement, migration, security challenges, economic integration and the Euro. Kristof presented some of ESI's ideas on EU policy in South East Europe and European asylum policy.
3 June 2019
Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 19 Eylül 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting group of young people from Serbia, Kosovo, Germany and France
- 16 Eylül 2019: Berlin – ESI at working lunch on alternative horizons for Western Balkans youths
- 6 Eylül 2019: Cologne – ESI at workshop on the future of young people in Southeast Europe
- 5 Eylül 2019: Sarajevo – ESI at conference with young politicians on the European project in the Western Balkans
- 24 Temmuz 2019: Rasnov – ESI at Romanian Film and History Festival
- 23 Temmuz 2019: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 12 Temmuz 2019: La Hulpe ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10 Temmuz 2019: Madrid ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27 Haziran 2019: Geneva ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24 Haziran 2019: Vienna ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23 Haziran 2019: Passau ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20 Haziran 2019: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18 Haziran 2019: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13 Haziran 2019: Banjul Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13 Haziran 2019: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11 Haziran 2019: Vienna ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6 Haziran 2019: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkeys influence in the Western Balkans
- 4 Haziran 2019: Stockholm Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3 Haziran 2019: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31 Mayıs 2019: Budapest ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- More news…