From 2 to 6 September 2019 ESI's Kristof Bender, together with Carsten Schneider of the CEU and Bernhard Knoll of the Hertie School of Governance, visited Yerevan and Chisinau to work with policy research fellows on various projects, ranging from minority rights in Armenia to energy security in Moldova. The fellows participate in an Open Society research fellowship programme in co-operation with the Hertie School of Governance from Berlin.
2 September 2019
Yerevan & Chisinau – ESI training young policy researchers
- 19 Aralık 2019: Banjul ESI advocating win-win cooperation on migration between The Gambia and Germany
- 13 Aralık 2019: Vienna – ESI in jury of BIRN Fellowship for Journalistic Excellence
- 12 Aralık 2019: Berlin ESI at the Aspen Western Balkans Working Group
- 12 Aralık 2019: Tirana – ESI presenting new proposal on EU accession process
- 9 Aralık 2019: Brussels - ESI discusses reform of the EU enlargement process
- 6 Aralık 2019: Vienna – ESI at round table on "Europe at risk"
- 6 Aralık 2019: Berlin – ESI on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans at the "Balkan Dialogues"
- 5 Aralık 2019: Skopje ESI at conference on cooperation in the field of migration in the Western Balkans
- 5 Aralık 2019: Rome – ESI at conference on "Paving Legal Pathways for Migration"
- 4 Aralık 2019: The Hague - ESI at panel debate on the integrated approach in arrival centres for asylum seekers
- 3 Aralık 2019: Skopje – ESI at Youth Summit
- 28 Kasım 2019: Sarajevo ESI at conference on the Balkans and the EU
- 28 Kasım 2019: Berlin ESI presentation on migration policy at the annual MIDEM Forum
- 27 Kasım 2019: Vienna – ESI presenting ideas on Western Balkans
- 26 Kasım 2019: Berlin – ESI presentation on migration policy at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- 25 Kasım 2019: Braunschweig - ESI presentation on sea rescues
- 23 Kasım 2019: Berlin – ESI organises brainstorming about the rule of law in Poland
- 21 Kasım 2019: Nuremberg ESI keynote speech at the "Migration Days" of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- 20 Kasım 2019: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 15 Kasım 2019: Berlin – ESI meeting with Nigerian officials on migration partnerships with Germany
- More news…