On the Cologne Mosque controversy:
- Der Spiegel, Go-Ahead for Germany's Biggest Mosque, 29 August 2008
- International Herald Tribune, Cologne approves mosque over far right's objections, 29 August 2008
- Der Spiegel, Far-Right Mobilizes against Cologne Mega-Mosque, 19 June 2007
By Ralph Giordano:
- Die Welt, Ralph Giordano: Die Gutmenschen und die dunklen Seiten des Islam (19 September 2010)
- Die Welt, Ralph Giordano: Wider die Kreidefresser (4 September 2010)
- Ralph Giordano, Gruselkabinett Türkei (Turkey – a chamber of horror), Die Welt, 11 October 2008. In a review of Necla Kelek's new book "Bittersweet home country" Giordano notes: "This is a settling of old scores with Turkey, which is refusing fundamental democratization and secularization of society and cannot emancipate itself from either Ataturk or the prophet."
- Ralph Giordano and Wolfgang Schauble discuss the Integration of Muslims in Germany: Mir macht Angst, dass Sie so viel Verstaendnis haben (I am frightened that you show so much sympathy), www.faz.net, 2 March 2008. Giordano criticizes the German Islam Conference and Schauble's optimism concerning integration: "The Turkish dominated Muslim community in Germany cannot be integrated as a collective."
- Die Geschichte des Islam ist eine einzige Entwurdigung der Frau - Interview with Ralph Giordano, Deutschlandfunk, 23 May 2007
- Ralph Giordano, Stoppt den Bau dieser Moschee, Kolner Stadt-Anzeiger, 16 May 2007. He writes: "Stop constructing the mosque. It is a wrong signal. The truth is that the integration of the Muslim minority in Germany has failed."
- Ralph Giordano, Nein und drei mal nein, FAZ, 1 June 2007
- Ralph Giordano, letter to Bekir Alboga, DITIB, 2007
- Bekir Alboga and Ralph Giordano discuss the construction of the mosque in Cologne, "Streit im Turm", Kolner Stadtanzeiger, 16 May 2007