- Zafer Senocak, Feuer und Eis (Fire and Ice), Tagesspiegel, 11 February 2008. Senocak on integration and Turks in Germany: "In the past years in Germany a stigmatized minority was created the Turks. And a German majority which defines itself by distancing itself from this minority …"
- Zafer Senocak, Islam-Gläubige integrieren, wo immer es geht (Integrate Muslims wherever possible), Die Welt, 3 January 2008. Senocak sees dialogue with moderate Muslims as an antidote to rising Islamic fundamentalism.
- Zafer Senocak, Eine moralische Katastrophe (A moral catastrophe), Die Welt, 20 April 2007. "Intolerance, violence and hate are the predominant sentiments in the Islamic world. This is a tragedy with far-reaching consequences. The Turks or at least the vast majority of them would like to move away from this. They want so much to be different from Iran, with its crazy leader, and the Arab countries with their despotic rulers and fanatic masses."
Senocak's most important books on the German debate about Turkish migrants are (in German only):
- Zafer Senocak, Das Land hinter den Buchstaben: Deutschland und der Islam im Umbruch, 2006.
- Claus Leggewie and Zafer Senocak, Deutsche Turken, Turk Almanlar, 1993
Other books, including poems, essays and prose:
- Yunus Emre and Zafer Senocak Das Kummerrrad/Dertli Dolap: Gedichte. Turk./deutsch., 2005.
- Zafer Senocak, Ubergang: Ausgewahlte Gedichte 1980-2005, 2005.
- Berkan Karpat/Zafer Senocak, Nazim Hikmet. Auf dem Schiff zum Mars, 1998.
- Aras Oren, Zafer Senocak, Rukhsana Ahmad, Essmail Choi, Name blau Farben der Augen keine. Literatur aus dem fremden Abendland. Mit einem Brief an Salman Rushdie, 1992.