On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 12. juli 2019.: La Hulpe – ESI at retreat on reforming EU civil society support for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- 10. juli 2019.: Madrid – ESI presenting proposal for visa free travel for Morocco and humane border controls
- 27. juni 2019.: Geneva – ESI at the Rafto Laureates Forum
- 24. juni 2019.: Vienna – ESI at discussion with the Austrian President on the future of Europe
- 23. juni 2019.: Passau – ESI presentation on European borders at the "European weeks"
- 20. juni 2019.: Odessa – ESI at symposium on challenges in Europe and its neighbourhood
- 18. juni 2019.: Vienna – ESI at debate about the future relationship of Serbia and Kosovo
- 13. juni 2019.: Banjul – Making the case for a new generation of legal migration-return agreements between Germany and The Gambia
- 13. juni 2019.: Pristina and Skopje – ESI at panel discussions on the EU's role in solving bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- 11. juni 2019.: Vienna – ESI at event on North Macedonia
- 6. juni 2019.: Berlin – ESI at conference on Turkey’s influence in the Western Balkans
- 4. juni 2019.: Stockholm – Presentations on EU enlargement and migration policy
- 3. juni 2019.: Bucharest – ESI at think tank round-table
- 31. maj 2019.: Budapest – ESI at launch of "Reporting Democracy"
- 30. maj 2019.: Beirut/Zahlé – ESI on field trip in Lebanon
- 28. maj 2019.: The Hague – ESI at seminar on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 24. maj 2019.: Rome – ESI at the NATO Defence College
- 21. maj 2019.: Madrid – ESI at conference: "What role for the EU and for Spain?"
- 17. maj 2019.: Dresden – ESI discussing migration policy at CDU party convention
- 14. maj 2019.: Skopje – ESI debates overcoming bilateral disputes in the Western Balkans
- More news…