On Monday 11 April, ESI Senior Analyst Alexandra Stiglmayer discussed with a group of 15 journalists from South-East Europe the lessons from the visa liberalisation process for the Western Balkans for the enlargement process, the possibility that visa requirements are re-introduced and the situation in Kosovo. The journalists were participants of a training course organised by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Thomson Reuters Foundation called "Political and Economic Reporting from Southeast Europe".
11 April 2011
ESI with SEE journalists in Brussels
- 12. juni 2018.: Vienna – ESI at CLS event on the Western Balkans
- 8. juni 2018.: Dubrovnik – ESI at European Strategy Forum
- 7. juni 2018.: Support for ESI-Batory proposal regarding the rule of law in Poland: Lech Walesa and others
- 6. juni 2018.: Munich and Salzburg – ESI at public debates on European asylum and migration policy
- 6. juni 2018.: Rome – ESI at conference on the future of EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- 6. juni 2018.: Graz – Policy writing workshop at Centre for Southeast European Studies
- 28. maj 2018.: Paris – ESI at ECFR Annual Council Meeting and meetings on the future of European migration policy
- 25. maj 2018.: Rome – Lecture at Nato Defense College: Lessons from the Balkans - Intervention, stability and forecasting
- 23. maj 2018.: The Hague – Meetings on the reform of the European asylum system
- 22. maj 2018.: Berlin – ESI at panel on Bosnia's EU path and politics
- 21. maj 2018.: Vienna – ESI meets UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- 17. maj 2018.: Dakar – ESI at FEPS Global Migration Group meeting: "The dilemmas of the countries of origin"
- 15. maj 2018.: Brussels – ESI with EU Commissioner Oettinger at expert workshop: Unblocking the refugee relocation impasse?
- 5. maj 2018.: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4. maj 2018.: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3. maj 2018.: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 28. april 2018.: Vienna – ESI at FCO preparatory meeting for the Western Balkans London Summit
- 25. april 2018.: Warsaw – ESI meetings on alternatives to the Dublin regulation reform, the rule of law in Poland and public debate on the EU-Turkey agreement
- 24. april 2018.: Brussels – ESI at brainstorming on EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 18. april 2018.: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: East and West in the New World Order
- More news…