ESI's Gerald Knaus and Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference on "‘Differentiated Integration - Do the Western Balkans have a Future in the European Union?", which was organized by the Barcelona Centre for International Affairs in Barcelona (CIDOB).
Gerald presented ESI's ideas on the future of EU enlargement and a better enlargement methodology. Adnan discussed ESI's latest papers and ideas on EU conditionality towards Bosnia. The conference was attended by researchers, students, representatives of local authorities and journalists.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "Enlargement 2.0 – The ESI Roadmap Proposal (Belgrade presentation)", 27 November 2014
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014
- Rumeli Observer, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013