Berlin - ESI at meeting on EU enlargement and the Western Balkans
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting of a working group on "Taking stock of the EU enlargement Strategy and its impact on reform process in the Western Balkans", an event organised by the Aspen Institute Germany.
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on the future of EU enlargement to the Western Balkans. Other participants included representatives of six Western Balkan countries (at the level of deputy foreign or European ministers and heads of the negotiating teams), two other representatives of civil sector, as well as representatives of the Austrian and British government, German foreign ministry, German Chancellery and Bundestag.
- ESI, “Making history? Macedonia and Elysium”, 4 April 2018.
- ESI, “Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap”, 31 January 2018.
- ESI, “Don’t believe the Hype – Why Bosnian democracy will not end this October”, 30 January 2018.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: Questionnaire the first thing EU did right in BiH in 10 years" (20 December 2017)
- ESI, “Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter”, 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today", 23 October 2017.
- ESI, “The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations”, 15 May 2017.
- Blijesak (Bosnian news portal), “Konferencija o EU integracijama u Mostaru: I dalje imamo perspektivu” (“Conference on EU integration process in Mostar: We continue to have membership perspective”), 29 March 2017.
- European Western Balkans, “Adnan Ćerimagić: The Idea that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Special Case Needs to be Changed”, 12 December 2016.
- BiEPB, “The untold story behind Bosnia’s EU membership application”, 17 March 2016.
- Vijesti.ba (Bosnian news portal), “EU must accept its role both in the good and the bad processes that are happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina”, 12 December 2015.
- ESI, “Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015”, 9 November 2015.
- ESI, “A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports”, 9 November 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, “Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal”, 19 March 2015.
- ESI, “Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, 19 March 2015.
- ESI, “Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade”, 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, “Bosnians care – But will protests change things?”, 23 December 2014.
- ESI, “Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum”, October 2013.
- ESI, “Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process”, 17 October 2013.
- ESI, “Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application”, 7 October 2013.