Berlin – ESI at online discussion on the Kosovo-Serbia Dialogue with the EUSR Miroslav Lajčák
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a discussion on “Prospects for the Belgrade-Pristina Dialogue” organised by the Aspen Institute Germany.
The discussion brought together the EU Special Representative Miroslav Lajčák, the Director for the Western Balkans in the German Federal Office, Susanne Schütz and representatives of the civil society in Serbia and Kosovo, Sonja Licht, President of the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence in Belgrade and Naim Rashiti, Director of the Balkans Policy Research Group. The discussion took place under Chatham House rules.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"