Berlin – ESI at dialogue on the Western Balkans with members of EU national parliaments
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an event titled "MP Open Call: Your Direct Line to Europe's Policymakers on the EU's policy on Bosnia-Herzegovina and the Western Balkans" organised by the Open European Dialogue organisation. Adnan presented some of ESI's research and proposals. The conversation was part of a series of discussions attended by members of the EU national parliaments working on EU and foreign policy issues.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"