Brussels – ESI discusses Bosnia more than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement
ESI's analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke in Brussels at the conference on "More than 20 years after the Dayton Agreement: Bosnia-Herzegovina at a crossroad" organised jointly by the Belgian Royal Higher Institute for Defence (RHID) and the Austrian Institute for European and Security Policy (AIES).
Adnan presented ESI's latest reports and ideas on Bosnia. Other speakers included Jasminka Dzumhur, Bosnia's Ombudsperson, Selmo Cikotic, Bosnia's former defence minister and currently advisor to Bakir Izetbegovic who is the chairman of the Bosnian Presidency and Kurt Bassuener, co-founder and Senior Associate of the Democratization Policy Council (DPC). Brussels based diplomats, EU institutions and representatives of the civil sector attended the conference.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- ESI, "Escaping the first circle of hell or the secret behind Bosnian reforms", 10 March 2016.
- NATO Review Magazine, Alexandra Stiglmayer, "Work in progress: Bosnia 20 years after Dayton", 18 December 2015.
- Nezavisne novine (Bosnian daily), "Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Dayton je svima i krivac i izgovor" ("Adnan Cerimagic (ESI): Everyone blames Dayton and use it as excuse"), 15 September 2015.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.
- ESI, "Not for lack of trying. Chronology of efforts to solve Sejdic-Finci conundrum", October 2013.
- ESI, "Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process", 17 October 2013.
- ESI, "Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application", 7 October 2013.