Sarajevo, Jajce, Mostar – ESI takes part in a study visit to Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a study visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina organised by the International Institute for Peace (IIP), the Karl Renner Institute and the Austrian Institute for International Affairs (oiip) from Vienna. During their study trip, led by Hannes Swoboda, President of the IIP Vienna, together with a group of young researchers from the Western Balkans, Adnan visited Sarajevo, Jajce and Mostar. The group met with numerous representatives of non-governmental organisations and activists. As well as with politicians and media.
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"
- "Open EU Single Market to the Balkans"
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"