Berlin – Workshop on Bosnia and Herzegovina at the German MFA
28 July 2014
ESI's Gerald Knaus has been invited by the German MFA to participate in a workshop in Berlin to discuss new policy approaches towards Bosnia and Herzegovina. Former High Representative Wolfgang Petritsch and Gerald will make presentations on "Which instruments do we have at hand? What lessons can we learn from previous, failed reform initiatives?".
Other participants include Christian Danielsson, Director General for Enlargement, European Commission, Valentin Inzko, High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Peter Sørensen, EU Special Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
ESI on Bosnia – 15 years of analysis:
- Rumeli Observer: Bosnia still held hostage – and a few questions (to DPC) (2014)
- Rumeli Observer: Stagnation in Bosnia and Herzegovina – why the ball is in Bosnia's court (2013)
- Rumeli Observer: What is really wrong with Bosnia? (2010)
- Houdini in Bosnia. How to unlock the EU accession process (2013)
- Lost in the Bosnian labyrinth. Why the Sejdic-Finci case should not block an EU application (2013)
- A Bosnian Fortress (2007)
- Post-Industrial Society And The Authoritarian Temptation (2004)
- Waiting for a miracle? The politics of constitutional change in Bosnia and Herzegovina (2004)
- Making Federalism Work - A Radical Proposal For Practical Reform (2004)
- Travails of the European Raj (2003)