ESI's Gerald Knaus spoke at the "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?" conference in Sarajevo. Together with Kurt Bassuener, he was a commentator on the panel "Prospects for the New Government in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Role of the International Community. Speakers included Zlatko Lagumdžija, President of the SDP BiH and Valentin Inzko, High Representative and EU Special Representative in BiH.
13 June 2011
ESI in Sarajevo: The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation, or Regression?
- 5. Mai 2018: Hohenems – Presentation on Europe, asylum and human rights
- 4. Mai 2018: Skopje – ESI at conference on state capture in the Western Balkans
- 3. Mai 2018: Vienna – ESI at conference on the EU and the Western Balkans
- 28. April 2018: Vienna – ESI at FCO preparatory meeting for the Western Balkans London Summit
- 25. April 2018: Warsaw – ESI meetings on alternatives to the Dublin regulation reform, the rule of law in Poland and public debate on the EU-Turkey agreement
- 24. April 2018: Brussels – ESI at brainstorming on EU strategy for the Western Balkans
- 18. April 2018: Visby – ESI at Visby conference: East and West in the New World Order
- 16. April 2018: Belgrade – ESI at anniversary conference of the European Fund for the Balkans
- 16. April 2018: Alt-Madlitz – ESI at conference on rule of law promotion in the Western Balkans
- 16. April 2018: Berlin – ESI at Bundestag hearing on reforming the common European asylum system
- 12. April 2018: Budapest – ESI at CEU workshop on action research, effective writing, and advocacy
- 3. April 2018: Interview in Süddeutsche Zeitung on European refugee policy
- 26. März 2018: Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung article on ESI senior fellow John Dalhuisen: "If you don't compromise you lose"
- 22. März 2018: Sofia – ESI talks about EU-Turkey refugee statement
- 20. März 2018: Bremen – ESI keynote lecture on the future of European asylum and migration policy
- 19. März 2018: Pravets - ESI at Bulgarian School of Politics
- 13. März 2018: Belgrade – ESI at regional conference on the latest strategy of the European Commission for the Western Balkans
- 10. März 2018: Mannheim – ESI at panel debate on transnational governance and workshop on human rights advocacy
- 8. März 2018: Dublin and Belfast – ESI lecture on the EU-Turkey Deal two years on and meetings post-conflict reconciliation
- 7. März 2018: Vienna – ESI moderates a workshop on EU enlargement in the Western Balkans
- More news…