ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a public discussion on "The Western Balkans Discuss the Future of Europe! Widening versus Deepening: a dilemma for the European Union and the Western Balkans?" organised by the EU Policy Hub Tirana, the Austro-French Centre for Rapprochement in Europe (CFA/ÖFZ) and the South East Europe Dialogue of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. The public discussion took place on 25 September 2019 in Tirana.
Adnan presented ESI's research on the EU and the Western Balkans, in particular related to incentivizing reforms in the Western Balkans. Other panelists included the EU ambassador to Albania, Luigi Soreca, the French ambassador, Christina Vasak, the German ambassador, Peter Yingraf, the Polish ambassador, Karol Bachura and Meliha Muherina, manager of the Young Strategic Forum in Bled.
- ESI, "HOW ARE THEY DOING? European Commission assessments of North Macedonia, Serbia and Albania (April 2018)", 29 April 2019.
- ESI Newsletter, "The Hypnotist – North Macedonia this summer – In Memoriam Dejan", 28 April 2019.
- ESI, "The Hypnotist – Aleksandar Vucic, John Bolton and the return of the past", 25 April 2019.
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- Politico, Adnan Ćerimagić, "Redrawing Balkan borders would be a fatal mistake", 28 August 2018
- ESI, "Alpbach appeal to Vucic, Thaci and European leaders – Adi Cerimagic", 26 August 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland – rankings and the PISA gap – Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.