Berlin – ESI at breakfast discussion on Kosovo-Serbia dialogue
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in the German Council of Foreign Relations’ (DGAP) “Balkan breakfast” on the impact of domestic politics on the Kosovo-Serbia dialogue.
It brought together policymakers and think tanks from Berlin, Kosovo, and Serbia. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”