Berlin – ESI discusses Bosnia’s EU path
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a discussion on the “European Integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina at times of insecurity.” The discussion was organised by the Foreign Policy Initiative BH and Friedrich Ebert Foundation’s office in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It brought together mainly civil society members and policy makers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”