Berlin – ESI discusses EU enlargement with Heinrich Böll Foundation
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion on the situation in the Western Balkans and EU enlargement policy.
The discussion was organised by the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Berlin for their Western Balkans Strategic Group. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue "
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"