Belgrade – ESI at leadership seminar for young politicians from the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic spoke at a seminar titled “Regional Cooperation for Peace and Security” organised by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Belgrade Office and the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung’s Regional Office for the South-East-Europe.
The seminar took place from 28 September to 1 October 2023 in Belgrade, Serbia, and brought together a group of 18 young politicians from the Western Balkans region. Adnan spoke via Zoom during a session on “Europe and Western Balkans 2023 Security Challenges” where he presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”