Berlin – ESI as mentor in a policy writing workshop
28 January 2021
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated as a mentor in a workshop on how to write policy papers organized by the Civil Rights Defenders. The first workshop was held in May 2020 and participants, seven young activists and researchers coming from the six Western Balkans states and Turkey, since then worked on their policy papers. On 28 January 2021 in an event organised jointly by the Civil Rights Defenders and the European Parliament, participants presented their policy papers and Adnan provided his comments.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"