Belgrade – ESI takes part in a Belgrade Security Conference
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a Belgrade Security Conference titled “Authoritarianism as a Cause of War and a Duty to Resist” organised by the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP). The conference took place in Belgrade from 27 to 28 October 2022. It was attended by numerous politicians, diplomats and think tankers based in Serbia and Western Balkans region, but also from the EU and the USA.
On 26 October 2022 Adnan also took part in in a meeting of the International Advisory board of the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP). Together with fourteen other experts, former politicians and diplomats, Adnan is part of the Advisory Board as its member. More information on the International Advisory board of the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP) here.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”