Berlin – ESI takes part in a closed-door meeting on Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a meeting titled “Bosnia and Herzegovina: Paving the way out of the crisis.” The meeting was organised in Berlin and in person by the European Council on Foreign Relations. Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”