Dubrovnik – ESI takes part in a conference looking into first decade of Croatia’s EU membership
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a conference titled “European Croatia: Retrospective and prospective” organised by the Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament. The conference took place on 8 and 9 June 2023 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
It brought together Croatia’s and EU policy makers and think tanks, including Albin Kurti, prime minister of Kosovo. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"