Gracanica – ESI takes part in a discussion on the EU enlargement
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion titled “Should we speed up EU enlargement?” The discussion was organised by a Munich based organisation MeetEU and attended by members and supporters of their activities. Since April 2020, MeetEU has been organising weekly events with members of the European Parliament, European Commission representatives, EU activists and scientists. Their mission is to bring European citizens closer to EU politics. At their events, people from all walks of life discuss their ideas directly with European decision-makers and experts. Adnan was their guest this week and presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No border changes: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”