Berlin – ESI takes part in a discussion on the future of transport in Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion on the future of transport in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the role of the Transport Community. The event was co-organised by a Sarajevo-based think tank Foreign Policy Initiative BH and the Sarajevo office of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. This discussion was attended by Matej Zakonjsek, director of the Permanent Secretariat of the Transport Community, Emir Djikic, director of the CEFTA and Petra Balazic, political advisor of the RCC, as well as representatives of the Western Balkans civil society organisations.
- “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”