Berlin – ESI takes part in ECFR’s closed door discussion on Bosnia
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a closed door discussion titled “Discussion on the current state of affairs in Bosnia and Herzegovina?” It was organised by the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR). Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
ESI proposals for background reading:
- The Balkan Turtle Race – A warning for Ukraine
- Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova
- No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory
- Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions
- Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it