Sarajevo – ESI takes part in the EU Integration Forum
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in the EU Integration Forum. The forum was organised jointly by the Transparency International Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Swedish Embassy in Sarajevo.
It brought together diplomats, politicians, civil servants and think tank community from across the Western Balkans and the EU. Adnan spoke at first panel titled “Regional Perspective of EU Integration,” and speakers included: Jovana Marović, former deputy prime minister and EU minister of Montenegro, Srđan Cvijić, Belgrade Centre for Security Policy, Emir Đikić, former Secretary General of the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA), Mladen Ivanić, former Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Adnan presented some of the ESI’s research and analysis, with a special focus on how EU integration could make conflicts in the region unthinkable.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”