Berlin – ESI takes part in a round table discussion with North Macedonia’s Prime Minister
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table discussion with the Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Dimitar Kovacevski, and his Deputy in charge for the EU, Bojan Maricik.
The round table was organised by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Berlin. It brought together policy makers and think tankers from Berlin. Adnan presented ESI’s research and proposals on the Western Balkans and on EU Enlargement.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"