Berlin – ESI takes part in a roundtable on regional economic integration in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a roundtable on regional economic integration in the Western Balkans was organised by the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP).
Adnan was invited to share his comments on a research paper presented by the Centre for Economic Policy think tank from Skopje, North Macedonia.
- "Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue "
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"