Belgrade – ESI takes part in the Western Balkans Regional Business Forum
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in the Western Balkans Regional Business Forum titled “The Western Balkans in 2030 and beyond” organised by the Eastern Committee of the German Economy (Ost-Ausschuss der Deutschen Wirtschaft), Internship Programme of German Business for the Countries of the Western Balkans, and the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
Adnan was invited to provide an introductory speech and then moderate the opening panel which included Lulzim Rafuna (Kosovo Chamber of Commerce), Medeja Loncar (CEO Siemens Serbia, Slovenia and Croatia) and Branimir Jovanovic (wiiw Vienna). He presented some of the ESI research and ideas. Participants included representatives of the Western Balkans businesses, governments, and civil society.
- "Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue "
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"