Tirana – ESI at the Western Balkans Regional Business Forum
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in this year’s Tirana Connectivity Forum titled “Reloading Enlargement” organised by the Cooperation and Development Institute Tirana.
Adnan spoke at a roundtable on different proposals to reinvigorate the EU accession process and presented ESI research and ideas. The Forum brought together think tankers, diplomats and policy makers working on EU accession process.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”