Berlin – ESI at public debate on EU relations with Bosnia
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a public debate titled "On the occasion of one year since the Opinion on EU membership application of Bosnia and Herzegovina was published" organized by the European Union Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo.
In his interventions Adnan presented some of the ESI's research on the EU and the Western Balkans relations, with a particular focus on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Adnan spoke at a panel with the Chairman of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sefik Dzaferovic, EU ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Johann Sattler, and the head of the Friedrich-Naumann Foundation in Sarajevo, Adnan Huskic. Other speakers included ambassador of Sweden in Sarajevo, Johanna Strömquist, ambassador of Italy, Nicola Minasi, ambassador of Germany, Margret Uebber and others.
- Balkan Insight, "Nailing the Virus: How One Bosnian Canton Halted a Pandemic", 30 April 2020.
- Balkan Insight, Kristof Bender, Gerald Knaus, Adnan Cerimagic, "EU Has Turned Enlargement into a Hamster Wheel", 21 January 2020.
- ESI newsletter, "Hamster in the Wheel – Credibility and EU Balkan policy", 16 January 2020.
- ESI, "Hamster in the Wheel – Credibility and EU Balkan policy", 15 January 2020.
- ESI newsletter, "Coup de grâce – Delors and squaring the circle – Norway in the Balkans", 25 October 2019.
- ESI, "HOW ARE THEY DOING? European Commission assessments of North Macedonia, Serbia and Albania (April 2018)", 29 April 2019.
- ESI newsletter, "The Hypnotist – North Macedonia this summer – In Memoriam Dejan", 28 April 2019.
- ESI, "The Hypnotist – Aleksandar Vucic, John Bolton and the return of the past", 25 April 2019.
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- Politico, Adnan Ćerimagić,"Redrawing Balkan borders would be a fatal mistake", 28 August 2018
- ESI, "Alpbach appeal to Vucic, Thaci and European leaders – Adi Cerimagic", 26 August 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans,"[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland – rankings and the PISA gap – Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.