Brussels – ESI at round table on EU-Western Balkans relations
20 February 2019
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a round table on "Next 10-year challenge for the Western Balkans", organised by the ALDE members of the European Parliament, Jasenko Selimovic (Sweden) and Jozo Rados (Croatia) in Brussels. Adnan spoke about Bosnia, Kosovo-Serbia dialogue and the Prespa agreement.
Other panelists included Valentin Inzko, high representative of the international community in Bosnia and the ambassadors of Kosovo and North Macedonia, Bernard Nikaj and Agneza Rusi Popovska. The event was attended by members and staff of the European Parliament, other EU institutions, diplomatic missions, and civil society.
- ESI briefing paper: A West Balkan Agenda for 2019, 29 October 2018
- Politico, Adnan Ćerimagić, "Redrawing Balkan borders would be a fatal mistake", 28 August 2018
- ESI, "Alpbach appeal to Vucic, Thaci and European leaders – Adi Cerimagic", 26 August 2018.
- ESI, "Making history? Macedonia and Elysium", 4 April 2018.
- ESI, "Balkan crises, imagined and real: Bosnian elections – PISA gap", 31 January 2018.
- ESI, "Wine, dog food and Bosnian clichés – False ideas and why they matter", 5 November 2017.
- European Western Balkans, "[EWB Interview] Ćerimagić: We need EU accession to be beneficial for WB states today" (23 October 2017)
- ESI, "The Chapter Illusion – For Honesty and Clearity in EU-Turkey relations", 15 May 2017.
- ESI, "Rankings that fail – Doing Business, Bosnia and Macedonia in 2015", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "A reporting revolution? Towards a new generation of progress reports", 9 November 2015.
- ESI, "Measuring corruption – The case for deep analysis and a simple proposal", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Why Macedonia is not Finland – rankings and the PISA gap – Part I" , 26 May 2014
- ESI, "A simple idea: All Balkan countries take the OECD PISA test – and the Commission includes it in its Progress Report", 18 June 2014.