Berlin – ESI at advocacy training on human rights
4 December 2020
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated as a trainer in a virtual meeting entitled “Advocacy Training on International Institutions and Human Rights” with civil society members coming from Turkey. The training was organised by Hafiza Merkezi Berlin. During the training Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, as well as research and advocacy methods.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"