Vienna – ESI discusses upcoming elections in Bosnia
21 September 2022
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a discussion titled “Upcoming elections in Bosnia and Herzegovina.” It was organised by the International Institute for Peace Vienna. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “Open EU Single Market to the Balkans”
- ESI report: “The Balkan Turtle Race”
- ESI Report: “Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”