Berlin – ESI discusses Western Balkans with young politicians
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in an online discussion titled “Let’s talk about what is new in the Western Balkans?” The discussion was organised by the Youth Initiative for Human Rights (YIHR) from Zagreb, Croatia. It brought together mainly young politicians from the region and some civil society members. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- ESI proposal: “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- ESI proposal: “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- ESI proposal: “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- ESI proposal: “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- ESI proposal: “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- ESI proposal: “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”