Berlin – ESI at expert roundtable on EU enlargement
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in an expert roundtable titled "'Zeitenwende' for EU Enlargement Policy? A view on the Berlin process and the promotion of regional integration".
It was organised by the Institute for European Politics in Berlin and brought together German policymakers, as well as academia and think tankers from Berlin and the region. Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis.
- "Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal"
- "End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process"
- "Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal"
- "47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo's membership in the Council of Europe"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"