Pristina – ESI at Kosovo peace and democracy summit
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in the second edition of the "Kosovo Peace and Democracy Summit" organised jointly by the Kosovar Centre for Security Studies, New Social Initiative and SBunker from Pristina and North Mitrovica.
Adnan spoke on a panel titled "Collaborative Horizons: Dialogue on the Western Balkans' Regional Cooperation" and presented some of ESI's research and analysis. The Summit brought together Kosovo's civil society, as well as policy makers and diplomats posted in Kosovo.
- “Preventing violence – transform Kosovo dialogue”
- “Scoreboard - The true state of accession - What the Commission assessments reveal”
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”