Renningen – ESI lecture at Bosch Group: Factfulness, refugees, and borders
ESI’s Gerald Knaus was invited by the Bosch Group as exclusive guest of their “Invited Lecture and Strategic Dialogue”. Gerald gave a presentation on “Factfulness, refugees, and borders”, in which he talked about ESI’s work on asylum and migration policy and the need for fact-based debates.
The presentation was followed by a discussion between Gerald, Thomas Kropf (President Corporate Research and Advance Development), Andrej Heinke (director for corporate foresight and technology strategy) and Juergen Gross (Executive Vice President Research).
The lecture was broadcasted on the Bosch worldwide network for a global audience.
- ESI proposals website: EU-Turkey Statement 2.0
- ESI draft of a revised EU-Turkey Statement 2.0, 16 March 2021
- Focus Online: Interview with Gerald Knaus: The Turkey deal has failed: "Germany could take in 30,000 refugees a year, 16 April 2021
- Falter: What borders do we need? Falter podcast of presentation by Gerald Knaus on refugee and migration policy, 5 April 2021
- Anadolu Agency, Humane borders, control through cooperation possible: Turkey, EU can show the way, 26 March 2021
- Tagesschau: The EU-Turkey Agreement five years on - Success or failure?, 18 March 2021
- Berliner Zeitung: Merkel advisor Knaus: Resettle refugees directly to Germany 17 March 2021