Berlin – ESI at meeting of the Western Balkans Fund Secretariat
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a virtual meeting with the Secretariat of the Western Balkans Fund, an intergovernmental organisation of the six Western Balkans states, based in Tirana. The meeting was organised by the Peace Nexus Foundation. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis, focusing on the future of the Western Balkans and EU enlargement policy.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"