Berlin – ESI moderates a discussion on youth in Western Balkans
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic moderated a virtual discussion titled “German Presidency of the EU and youth in Western Balkans: Did we finally discuss important issues?” The discussion was organised by the Cooperation and Development Institute from Tirana in cooperation with the Western Balkans Youth Cooperation Platform and the Hanns Seidel Stiftung, and it took place on 11 November 2020.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"