Vienna – ESI presentation at the Diplomatic Academy Vienna on security in the Western Balkans
ESI senior analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in the annual DASICON “(De)-Globalisation” conference organized by the Diplomatic Academy Vienna.
Adnan spoke at a panel on “Political Trends in Globalisation”. The conference brought together academics, think tankers and policymakers, and was attended by students of the Diplomatic Academy Vienna. Adnan presented some of ESI‘s research and analysis.
- “End the turtle race How the EU can address the crisis of the accession process”
- “Offer the four freedoms to the Balkans, Ukraine, and Moldova For a merit-based EU accession process with a credible goal”
- “47 again? Russia out, Kosovo in Support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe”
- “Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions”
- “No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory”
- “Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it”