Berlin – ESI at seminar on Covid-19 in the Balkans
18 November 2020
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic participated in a virtual seminar titled “Covid-19 in the Balkans”. The seminar was organised by the UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies in London. During the meeting Adnan presented some of ESI's research and analysis.
- "Escaping the Hamster Wheel: For a reformed, merit-based EU accession process that offers a credible interim goal"
- "Abandon clichés about Bosnia: Push EU-related reforms instead of arbitrary conditions"
- "Start EU accession talks with North Macedonia: Keep your word. Strengthen reformers"
- "No partition: Why Kosovo and Serbia must not discuss territory"
- "Anti-Corruption Report for the West Balkans: Measure corruption in order to fight it"
- "How to teach war in the Balkans? For a comprehensive analysis of 20th century history textbooks"