Sarajevo – ESI speaking at discussion on benefits of EU accession for business sector
ESI analyst Adnan Cerimagic took part in a conference on the topic of "Euro-Atlantic integrations: Benefits for business sector" in Sarajevo. The round table was organized by the Sarajevo based business internet portal Akta.ba. Other speakers included representatives of the business sector in Bosnia and the German foreign trade chamber.
The round table was attended by government representatives and members of the Bosnian business community.
Adnan presented latest ESI reports and ideas on Bosnia's EU accession process and challenges for economic development, as well as our research on Romania.
- BiEPB, "The untold story behind Bosnia's EU membership application", 17 March 2016.
- ESI, "Escaping the first circle of hell or the secret behind Bosnian reforms", 10 March 2016.
- ESI, "Bosnia as Wunderkind of Doing Business. Outline of 14 steps to take – A Proposal to the presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina", 19 March 2015.
- ESI, "Protests and Illusions – How Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a decade", 23 December 2014.
- Rumeli Observer, "Bosnians care – But will protests change things?", 23 December 2014.
- ESI, "Pumpkins, outliers and the Doing Business illusion", 4 November 2014.
- ESI, "Timisoara 2.0", 23 May 2014.